Friday, July 9, 2010

Good Morning Friday!

(image via Google image search)

Good Morning Friday!

Yes, I am up way too early. I fell asleep early and woke up around 4am... I've been up ever since watching Law and Order and the news. Speaking of news, LeBron James is coming to the Miami Heat, that's one of the last things I heard on the news before passing out around 10pm earlier. I half expected to hear fireworks and excessive horn honking erupt down in the streets here in downtown, but no... I'm sure everyone was too busy in the bars getting hammered and slurring Wade-James County baby!!

I'm beginning to think maybe I should take a nap before work, but that's always a mistake since the nap makes me enormously tired as opposed to just staying up. Hrmmm... We'll see! I'm in a really good mood though, yay! So that's why I wanted to start the day off with a hello and a I-hope-your-day-is-grrrrreat!

Darn, saying that makes me think of Tony the Tiger and now I sure wish I had some Frosted Flakes and cold milk!! The kitchen is pretty bare, in fact I've been procrastinating with the grocery shopping. Now my stomach is growling and it's getting light out, maybe I'll go up the block and get a sinfully greasy and delicious McDonald's breakfast with a large coffee and I'll just deal with my feelings of greasy guilt on the way to work, hehe. The thought is appealing....


PEACE ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment