Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Morning :)


image via Google image search

Good Morning!

Let's start this Monday off with a simple yet profound quote from the song "The End" from The Beatles album Abbey Road. Why? Because the world would be a better place if everyone kept this quote in mind. Call it fanciful, but at least I try, and if we all try to inspire others in some way shape or form the world can slowly become a better place. We need to stop letting things come between us, "us" as in humanity. We should love each other because we are here on earth and part of this mysterious existence together, we should not let culture, race, creed and greed divide us.

I hope you all are well and that your weekends were relaxing. Yesterday I put up my big dark chocolate Ikea floating shelves in my den (with some help from my man)! Woohoo, finally, after being in the apartment over six months, I have to get some pictures one day this week after I finish getting the rest of the den/office/workshop into shape!

We also took my sister to see Despicable Me, and my boyfriend laughed more than all the kids in the theater! The girl in front of us kept looking back like what the -? It was really cute. I love Steve Carell, especially in the TV show The Office, the only show I bother to follow, and which he has announced he will be leaving after the next upcoming season!! *tears* After the movie we went to our favorite Thai restaurant for some of that addictive coconut milk and lemongrass soup, Tom Kha Gai, as well as some spicy Garlic Beef and Chicken Pad Thai! Mmmm mm! Deliciousness! Can't wait to do it all over again soon. :D

Anyway, I am busting at the seams (literally, I've seen thinner days, and figuratively...) with ideas! I'm on my third cup of coffee and my mind is a bit frazzled, so as soon as I can calm my nerves and the incessant ramble of ideas in my brain, organize thoughts and do some research I'll start pumping out the blog posts I have planned for this week.

Now let's all have a great Monday.... I hope :)



No comments:

Post a Comment