Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday, Monday, wah wahhhhh wah wah wahhhhh



"Monday Monday, can't trust that day, Monday Monday, sometimes it just turns out that way Oh Monday morning, you gave me no warning of what was to be Oh Monday Monday, how could you leave and not take me.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes You can find me cryin' all of the time"

- excerpt from the song "Monday, Monday" by The Mamas and the Papas (via ST Lyrics)

I was humming this song on my way in to work today, but you know what? My Monday has not been so bad....

I woke up slightly less sick than I've been in the past week and in a great mood, there was no traffic and I got to work on time, I had a yummy lunch with my aunt and my mom, my mom went to Ross and scored me a turquoise ceramic Chinese stool and turquoise garden planter, and most importantly: the hours HAVE NOT been dragging on forever! In fact, it's 5:00pm now, woot! Time to grab my purse and dash home to my honey!

Enjoy the rest of your day!

(image via Google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment