Friday, July 2, 2010

Craigslist Finds 7-2-10

1960's Vintage China Cabinet - post deleted by author

I have found some great stuff on Craigslist in the past, both for free and for dirt cheap, that's why I scour through Craigslist every single day - religiously. You never know what someone is getting rid of! And of course, you know the saying that one man's trash is another's treasure! Anyway, I like to share what I find with my friends and family on Facebook so they can benefit from what I cannot afford or fit into my apartment, hehe. I would like to get into the habit of doing these Craigslist treasure trove posts on a regular basis. For now, enjoy these pieces and good luck if you live in the South Florida area and decide to go after one!

~*~*~*~*~

If I didn't have so many antique end tables already I would snatch this up immediately, the person is only asking $30.00!!!! If you live here in Miami and like this table - RUN, RUN, RUN! What a steal!



This armoire is a beautiful Art Deco piece from the 1930's and priced pretty reasonably at $250, after all, consider the quality compared to newly manufactured armoires.....



1930's Art Deco Armoire
(Ft. Lauderdale, Florida)

~*~*~*~*~


Vintage wood coffee and side tables
(Miami, Florida - Design District)


~*~*~*~*~

Vintage wood dresser and mirror
(West Palm Beach, Florida)

~*~*~*~*~

Yes, this chair has seen better days, but at $60 I think it's worth it to replace the leather - this chair is a designer classic by Charles and Ray Eames!


Mid Century Modern Eames Lounge Chair
(Miami, Florida)

~*~*~*~*~

Wood chairs
(Aventura, Florida)

~*~*~*~*~

French Provincial wood chair
(Miami Beach, Florida)


~*~*~*~*~

As for these beauties below, they are from the Craigslist city scavengers over at Apartment Therapy, it always seems like the good Craigslist stuff is in every other city but Miami!! I couldn't help sharing them with you, these are my favorite pieces from all of the cities....




No comments:

Post a Comment