Monday, September 20, 2010

Thoughts for the day...


Each of these is speaking to me today, especially this first one above...
I need to chant them all like mantras, perhaps while I'm out watering my plants this evening! :)

Check out my past posts on thoughts for the day and poster art:
Inspiration: Love, Love, Love... Love is all you need!
Inspirational Words on Life
My three thoughts for you today...



Yes, love rules.... and love rules without rules (as the Italian proverb goes)!
I know this all too well, love is a crazy wonderful thing but I wouldn't have it any other way!


Here is a great take on the original "Keep Calm and Carry On" war propaganda poster, you see and read about the original poster and its history in this post that I did last year.


(All images via a Google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment