Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sunny and Gorgeous Saturday


Good Saturday to you :)

I hope wherever you are the weather is as beautiful as it is here in Miami, Florida... Granted, it's insanely hot, but it's just so sunny and bright that sweating out on my balcony tinkering with my plants usually becomes a long affair! I love my plants so much, my succulents and cacti are doing so well, there's something about watching things grow and thrive that gives me a great feeling of accomplishment!

I have a garden update post coming up after this today, my internet connection is super laggy today so it's taking extra long to upload all my pictures, or perhaps it's Blogger with its "Service Unavailable" error. Who knows, either way I hope you'll stay tuned so you can see what's making me so happy these days.



Check out the beautiful pictures I took of the sunset last night as my boyfriend and I were on our way out to a friend's party... where I sang karaoke for the first time, to the tune of 'Losing My Religion' by R.E.M., on some American Idol PS3 game, hahaha... I did surprisingly well too! And no, no pics or video of that moment folks :)




(All pictures in this post are my own personal pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment