Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Good Day World


Good Morning,how is everyone out there?

I'm pretty jolly here at work, I just ordered myself a Cuban cafe con leche (coffee with milk) and tostada (buttered Cuban toast) from the cafe across the way and I'm patiently waiting for it to arrive. Yet, I must admit I'm still dreaming of being home gardening on my balcony or making art! What can I say, by the time I get home it's 6:00, sometimes 6:30pm and there's not much happy bright sun time left, unless I make a b-line to the patio and stay there until 7:30pm!

So, sure enough, I want to start today off with this sigh-worthy image of a small succulent, cacti and plant cluttered rustic balcony. It's not hard for me to imagine this little balcony tucked down some picturesque alley in a romantic European city... :) *sigh*

Oooh ooh! My coffee and toast has arrived!
I'll be back later with some more posts...


(Image via Google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment