Thursday, June 10, 2010

The new look...


Maybe you've noticed that I finally added an image behind the title of my blog. I wanted an original image so I created a collage from several favorite pictures from my travels. I was impatient so this is just the first version, there are many more to come and I hope they'll get better as I make more and more!

The images are as follows (from left to right):
1. Distant view of The Blue Mosque in Istanbul, Turkey

2. International city distance/direction sign at the cheese farm we visited in Volendam, The Netherlands

3. A picture looking down on my feet, standing on the beautiful marble floor of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey

4. By far, one of my favorite and most prized black and white photographs from my trip to Istanbul, Turkey in 2008 of a couple in the bohemian district (I call them The Bohemian Lovers, hehe)... they were lounging on the floor against a roll up warehouse door with a guitar and he was kissing her and laying on her lap. Love it! Classic photograph. I should win an award for this one, if I may say so myself! :)

5. And last but not least, a photograph of the backside of a windmill at a windmill farm in Volendam, The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment