Monday, June 28, 2010

Good Morning!

(image from Wet Behind the Ears and found on We Heart It)

Good morning! I like the picture above, it's a visual depiction of my mood at the moment... glamorously bored, yet unfazed and waiting for a challenge. Suffering from just a hint of the Monday blues... that's right, Monday, just when my creative juices were starting to flow normally again after the substantial R&R (rest and relaxation) it takes to bring me back to creative life after a week of mindless work, BAM - the weekend is over and it's BACK TO WORK! Is it only me who feels that the weekend is just not enough for relaxing AND accomplishing all of the items on your to-do list!? Surely not!

With that said, I hope you all enjoyed and made the most of your weekend!! I did a lot of relaxing and A LOT of cooking! I'm still having some Monday blues, but I'm fighting them with my creative brain waves, and hopefully I can ride those waves quickly to five o'clock!

Today is definitely one of those days that I wish I could be a free bird, you know... free to do what I please, lounge at home with a cup of coffee and bask in that early morning feeling while watching some news and plotting the next endeavor of the day! *Sigh* Like every day my thoughts and my creative urge are driving me nuts, I'm in overdrive with ideas and by the time I get home from work in the afternoon I'm usually too mentally exhausted to want to do them anymore. Darn.

Anyway, I'm trying hard to keep these juices raging until I make it home to my sunny abode in the sky! I wish you all the same! ;)

(I made this cute little digital signature at My Live Signature)


No comments:

Post a Comment