Wednesday, April 28, 2010

P.S.......



I forgot to add these two pictures in the last post but then decided they deserved their own post because they are grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat! The image above features succulents in a wine glass and various other glass containers (almost all of which I have seen for a dollar at the Dollar Tree)! And by the way, after reading the article I mentioned in my previous post (Haworthias - Jewels of the Succulent World by Geoff Stein featured on Dave's Garden) I think I can confidently say most of those look like Haworthias! hehe...

As for the image below.... need I say anything!? MILK GLASS RULES!!!! I have a lot of it... now I know what to do with the awkward ones that don't serve a purpose. Beautiful idea no!?


(both images via Apartment Therapy)

No comments:

Post a Comment