Friday, March 25, 2011

A Very Happy Birthday To Me



Hello world.... oh, and Happy Birthday to me!

Yes, it's true, March 25th is the day of my birth.  As you can see, I'm only three...  still a bit young and naive about the world, but hey - I'm gettin' there!  Haha...  Yes, today is my birthday and I'm another year older and wiser.  I've got the day off from work and right now I'm about to go for breakfast with the love.  Later I'll lay out by the pool and do some gardening - perhaps succulent planters.  And hey, I just might go get myself a cupcake from the delicious Clarabelle's Cupcakes (a post on that later)!  Anyway, most of the day remains to be seen, but one thing is for damn sure...


Tonight.... tun tun tun..... THAI!  That's right....  I eat it allllll the time, but believe it or not I can never get enough.  And so Thai is what I choose for my birthday dinner.  Now I must decide between the two contending restaurants.  Heh.


Okay, ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment